Grashers is a twin-stick shooter roguelike set in space where you play as an interstellar custodian known as a Grasher who removes junk from the surface of various planets and fights radioactive mutant monsters. Gameplay is inspired by The Binding of Isaac and The Legend of Zelda.
Grashers began as a desire to make a game similar to what we loved, like The Legend of Zelda, Binding of Isaac, FTL, and many more. We quickly found our own style, turning a simple roguelike prototype into a junk collection simulator in space, with radioactive monsters and interactive stories. Over time the game has evolved into something none of us had expected, making us proud to work on it every day.
- Collect dozens of weapons and items to use along your way.
- Fully dynamic story system and randomized levels. Never play the same game twice!
- Dozens of enemies and bosses with unique, challenging AIs.
- Complete a wide array of challenging achievements.
Grashers Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Pink Array
- More information
- More information on Pink Array, our logo & relevant media are available here.